Welcome to Oakes Farm!
East Tennessee’s Favorite Fall Attraction, celebrating our 20th year entertaining families!
What’s new for 2020? Obviously we’ve had to make some adjustments due to COVID –
- We will be limiting farm capacity by requesting tickets be purchased online
- Tickets will be timed for entry throughout the day. Please don’t arrive before your scheduled time, but you’re welcome to stay as long as you like after that.
- Due to social distancing requirements, space may be limited on the hayrides.
- In addition to our regular pumpkin patch, the one accessible by the hayride, we will also have a walk-to pumpkin patch.
- We will be following current Knox County regulations regarding wearing masks. As of late September, masks are required indoors, and outdoors where social distancing isn’t possible. What that means for the farm is that masks would be required in the barn, restrooms and on the hayride.
Follow us on Facebook to keep up with everything that’s going on at Oakes Farm.